- You call is logged with our HelpDesk Manager
- A ticket is created on our CRM system.
- The ticket is assigned to Certified Technical Engineer.
- The Engineer will assess the issue.
- Endeavour to resolve the issue by phone/remote login
- If necessary, a collection will be arranged (details below).
Our support Helpdesk phoneline is operated from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
The following procedure will be followed when it is necessary for repair that requires a return to our Apple Authorised Service Centre:
- The case number will be communicated to HelpDesk Manager by the Technical Specialist.
- HelpDesk Manager will contact our logistics partner to log the device collection.
- The following End User information will be given to the logistics partner.
Name, Department, Mobile phone number, Office Room Number (where the device is being collected from), and Eircode.
- A unique tracking number is communicated to HelpDesk Manager who records it on the Case ID.
- The device is received and serial number logged into Wriggles’ CRM.
- The device is assessed.
- Parts are replaced - recording repair details and new serial numbers (if necessary).
- The device is tested.
- Helpdesk Manager notified.
- Logistics partner contacted to arrange collection from AASP and return to customer.
- Repaired Device is collected and returned to End User.
As an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP), Wriggle is required to use Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians (ACMT) when conducting diagnostics, covered repairs, modifications, alterations and upgrades on Apple products. Becoming certified to repair Apple Macintosh systems requires Wriggle Technical Specialists passing both software and hardware exams.
Wriggle is required to meet Apple’s standards at all times
with regard to service levels, certification of technicians and availability of service to customers. Apple conducts audits and reviews Service Providers to ensure these high standards are consistently met.
Our Certifications are renewed on an annual basis via recertification examinations.Wriggle’s AASP centre operates from our offices in Dublin. This centre includes a fully authorised Apple Service Centre, Imaging and Deployment Facility, Hardware Repair Bench and our Helpdesk Team.